We still have spots left in our CSA. Sign up here. We accept many forms of payment and you can discuss payment plans with us. We also introduced new CSA sizing we now have
1/4 Share (1 person) ($160 for 16 weeks - value of $10/wk). Includes an average of 3-5 items.
1/2 Share (1-2 people) ($320 for 16 weeks - value of $20/wk). Includes an average of 5-6 items.
3/4 Share (2-3 people) ($480 for 16 weeks - value of $30/wk). Includes an average of 6-8 items.
Full Share (4+ people) ($640 for 16 weeks - value of $40/wk). Includes an average of 6-10 items.
Don't forget you can refer a friend and when your friend signs up, you get a rebate of one week on your CSA share, or an extra week of vegetables.
We will deliver to your neighbourhood, or if you get a group together we can do a drop off at an office, school, or other location.
- Four types of snap beans
- red, yellow, and white beets
- white yellow, purple and orange carrots
- Brussels sprouts
- white and purple cauliflower
- white, peaches and creme and yellow corn
- eight different types of cucumbers for pickling and slicing, two of which can be used in stir fries
- herbs: cilantro, borage, basil, parsley, summer savory, thyme, chives, rosemary
- snap and snow peas
- turnip and rutabaga
- red and yellow Swiss chard
- squash: spaghetti, butternut, buttercup, blue Hubbard, green Hubbard, red kuri and Burgess
- pumpkins for pies
- cabbage: green, red, savoy and Chinese
- six types of peppers
- black turtle, wild goose and dragon's tongue drying beans
- garlic scapes
- heirloom lettuce mixes
- fourteen varieties heirloom tomatoes
- bunching onions
- red onions
- Spanish onions
- red Russian kale
- blue scotch kale
- lacinator kale and fizz kale, black magic kale
- Romaine and Boston bibb lettuce
- daikon radish
- red radish
- egg plant
- three varieties of potatoes: red skinned, yellow flesh and white flesh.
- Not to mention, apples, strawberries and blackberries
It looks like an interesting and delectable year ahead!!